viernes, 13 de mayo de 2016

"Good afternoon"

In the Poetry class, we started reading some poems with different themes and events. They were able to transmit the reader it magic and their own creativity. Therefore, we had to write our own poem, with a certain type of theme of it. I choose the one of "Someone who really like". Here is mine:

There he goes
Dancing with the wind
Going out of mind
But with a big smile

His ears moving against the power of nature
Going around, catching his tail at the back
Barking at me, wishing to go and play with him
Nothing out of the ordinary rutine.

I remember how he jumped out at me
With some bright eyes I couldnt resist
It was a good afternoon
Only the two of us, no one more.



1 comentario:

  1. Great work Florencia!
    Your poem puzzles the reader and lets him solve the riddle by the second stanza. How original of you!
    Congratulations on this sweet poem!

    9 (nine)

    ResponderEliminar