viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2018

Review, Unit 4

Last week I've watched Andy Muschietti's new movie: "It, chapter one" based on Stephen King's novel. It tells us the story of Derry, a little town that hides a dangerous creature: a horryfing clown that eats children every 27 years.
The highlight for me were the actors. Most of them were children around 14 years and their ability to perform left me mouth opened. They made me care and fear for them every time the clown attacked, made me laugh and cry for them. Certainly, the director made a great election with the cast and I couldn't ask for more.
Secondly, another thing I liked the most was how they could make a great movie with so little budget. The makeup and costume for them were unvelunbelie and the special effects provided more realism, making me feel the clown was real and could appear by my side any moment. However, the duration of the movie was a real let down. It was maybe too long and with unnecessary scenes. Nevertheless, the quality and dialogues of the movie were worth it.
To conclude, if you get the chance to watch the move, don't miss it! You'll be captured by the actors talent and the terror in the movie itself.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario