martes, 15 de julio de 2014

Formal Letter

Dear Sir/ Madam:

I am Richard Pratt and I write this because I want that my story be  published after my suicide. Most of you, think that Richard Pratt is a rich and handsome man but now it is not like that. I lost a lot of opurtunities and things in my life, such as a new wife and one of my houses in Brooklin. 
This sadness started when I entered to the house of Mike, my old friend, and he challenged me with a bet. Obviously, I acepted. If I won I was going to marry his beatuful  daughter, Louise, and If he won I will give him one of my houses in Brooklin. My life went to hell when I lost that bet, so now I am here writting this letter to you, if you read this, my body will probably be in the street without life. 
I lost a lot of things because I was a bad guy and because of that reason I am writing this letter, to tell you how Richard Pratt died and why.

Sincerly,
Richard Pratt

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario