martes, 13 de mayo de 2014

Informal Letter

Dear Smith:

I´m writing this for you because I want to tell you why I stole your money.
I understand you. Now you are shouting:- Why Nattie stole my money!?- And bla bla bla. Well, did you know that I´m a friend of Bradling´s wife? Of course not. Yesterday I talked to her and what did she said to me? That you talked to Bradling and that Bradling talked to her. She said to me that I was unbearable.
I´m not so unbearable. Actually, you are the unbearable. You Allways call me on the pone and all that. You didnt leave me alone! So I left home and I bought a Marionette.
Are you happy now? I hope not. Well, now I´m in the place I always want to be. Finally I´m alone.

I dont love you. Actually, I hate you.

Bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario